Examining Stefan de Vrij’s Progression as a Defender
Stefan de Vrij is a Dutch professional footballer who currently plays as a defender for Inter Milan in the Serie A. De Vrij began his career in his native country with Feyenoord getinfocenter.com, where he spent six years before moving to Lazio in
1. During his time in Italy, de Vrij has established himself as one of the best defenders in the league and has become a regular in the Netherlands national team. De Vrij began his professional career with Feyenoord in 2008, making his first-team debut in the Eredivisie at the age of mybahis.net.
2. He quickly became an important player for the team, making 37 appearances in all competitions in his first full season in 2009–
3. He went on to become a regular in the Feyenoord side, helping the team to two consecutive Dutch Cup titles in 2011 and
4. In 2014, de Vrij moved to Lazio, where he has become one of the most consistent defenders in Italy. He has made over 150 appearances for the team and has been a key member of the side that reached the Coppa Italia final in
5. As well as being an excellent defender, de Vrij has also contributed offensively, scoring 11 goals in all competitions for Lazio. De Vrij has also become a regular in the Netherlands national team. He made his debut in 2013 and has since made over 50 appearances for the team. He has been an integral part of the team, helping the Netherlands to reach the finals of the 2014 World Cup and the Nations League in Cantante chyno Miranda.
6. Overall, de Vrij has made great strides in his career and has become one of the best defenders in Europe. His consistent performances at club level, combined with his impressive international record, have seen him become a highly sought-after player and one of the most important members of the win69bet Inter Milan squad.