Are air conditioners only intended for cooling down your interior temperature during summer days? Not at all. They have different uses. Most importantly, air conditioners will help to maintain your room interior free from dust, pollen and pollutants. Also, there are different air conditioner brands in India that offer advanced features which make AC suitable for all diverse seasons of India. This article introduces some of the best budget air conditioners that meet your requirements.
Currently, most households are facing issues of poor ventilation and this can be easily eliminated with a proper air conditioner. Other benefits of air conditioners are improving air quality, enhancing work efficiency, protecting electronic devices from overheating, providing comfortable sleep, reducing noise, lowering high humidity, advancing security features and more. Air conditioners with temperature sensors are also available these days, which automatically adjust the room temperature to enhance the occupant’s comfort and well-being.
What are the important features to consider when purchasing a budget air conditioner? Capacity or tonnage, type, energy efficiency, and inverter/non-inverter are the most important factors to consider while selecting a new AC. The capacity of AC depends on the room size and it is ideal to choose a 0.5 to 1.5 tons capacity for bedrooms and 1.5 tons capacity or more for larger living rooms or offices. Regarding the AC types, split and windows are the most common types and central, portable, floor mounded, geothermal, etc… are other types. Selecting an AC type purely depends on your budget and convenience. Next, in terms of power consumption, air conditioners will definitely increase your electricity bills. To minimize this, always choose one with higher energy efficiency ratings.
So, which is the best budget air conditioner in India? It is impossible to suggest a specific air conditioner. In the market, there are various best brands for AC available. Samsung, Lloyd, Voltas, Godrej, LG, Blue Star, Heir, Whirlpool, Hitachi, Daikin, etc… are some of the best air conditioner brands in India. The price of AC models offered by these popular brands will vary depending on the specifications.
Top 7 Best Budget Air Conditioner in India
- Samsung AR18NV3HETU 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC: This model from Samsung with a 1.5-ton capacity and a 3-star rating is the world’s first 8-pole digital inverter AC. It is ideal to use this inverter split type AC with 5000W cooling capacity for room sizes up to 150 sq ft. The important features of this AC are dehumidification, anti-bacteria filter, dust filter, auto restart, quiet & sleep mode, 2-step cooling, and more. Samsung AC buy online option is available from different eCommerce platforms.
- Godrej AC 1T GIC 12TTC3-GVA 1 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC: The environment-friendly, powerful and durable Godrej AC with 1750 W cooling capacity is one of the best air conditioner in India. The key features are nano-coated anti-viral filter, heavy-duty cooling, 100% copper condensers, anti-corrosive Blue Fin coating, active carbon filter, anti-dust filter, anti-freeze thermostat, anti-microbial self-clean technology, silent operation and R32 eco-friendly refrigerant technology.
- Hitachi SHIZEN 1 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC: This 1 ton Hitachi Shizen AC with long-lasting performance, improved efficiency, and low maintenance requirements, is suitable for room sizes up to 130 sq. ft ( small to medium-sized room). The unique features are Superslit fins, tropical design, Penta sensor, stepless compressor control, 100% inner grooved copper tube, and more.
- Voltas 183 DZA R32 1.5 Ton 3 Star Window AC: Voltas is a Tata Enterprise establishment that offers the best cooling and air conditioning systems. This Voltas 183 DZA R32 AC matches the cooling requirements of medium-sized room sizes up to 150sq.ft. This Made in India AC with ergonomic design and instant cooling offers features like an anti-bacterial filter, dust filter, dehumidifier, eco mode, etc…
- Lloyd GLW18B3YWSES 1.5 Ton 3 Star Window AC: Lloyd, the Havells brand delivers amazing convenience features, efficient cooling, and unmatched performance. This GLW18B3YWSES model Window AC is ideal for office & home requirements in room size up to 150sq.ft. Self-diagnosis function, strong dehumidification, 100% inner grooved copper tubes, clean air filters, and auto restart options are key specifications of this model.
- Panasonic CW-LN182AM 1.5 Ton 3 Star Window AC: This Made in India CW-LN182AM model window AC with 4800W cooling capacity suits the requirements of medium-sized rooms ranging from 111 to 150 sq.ft. Powerful cooling mode, dehumidifier dry mode, PM 2.5 Filter, 100% copper condenser, 4D cooling, and anti-corrosion blue fin condenser are important features that improve the comfort of occupants.
- LG PS-Q12YNXE1 1.0 Ton 3 Star Split AC: This 5-in-1 super convertible air conditioner from LG with 3650W cooling capacity is suitable for small rooms. Dual inverter, ocean black protection, Ez clean filter, smart diagnosis system, ADC sensor, monsoon comfort, stabilizer free operation, etc… are advanced features of this split AC.
The above listed are just some of the best budget AC in 2022 from popular brands. There are many other AC brands and their best budget air conditioner in India. Choosing a perfect one will be difficult. But, with proper market research, one can identify the right AC that suits their requirements. Other than purchasing directly from physical stores, you can consider feedback and reviews on various online platforms and buy AC online. The reviews of existing customers will be a good decision-making choice.